Sunday 13 November 2011

I'm a celebrity!



I'm a celebrity get me out of here! Never understood it really! What a stupid name..I mean don't go in if you want to go out? The show is so pointless! You go in a 'jungle' have a shortage of food, get bitten by all sorts and eat crocodile parts! Can't see the fun side!

The only good thing about the show has to be Ant and Dec, just listening to them seems to make me laugh! The contestants always contain bimbos, boring old losers and the obvious winner! Surely the producers know that putting Katie Price clones in is not going to work! Worrying about breaking a nail won't go down well while putting your hands in goo trying to find golden stars!

I would never think of going into the jungle! All that hard work and horrible tasks to collect a wooden prize when you win! I could make that in school with out eating donkey testicles! It's hardly a big win! What I don't understand is why when you win a task you get to go sleep in a little cabin with a bed..you're still going to get bitten by every bug in the world!

I must admit, last year I was glued to the program, this is only because of Gillian Mckeith ! So maybe not every woman that go on the show is a Katie Price! Hand down Gillian Mckeith was the most annoying human being known to man! She had to moan about everything! I think she deserved every single task she was given! DON'T GO ON THE SHOW IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT!

1 comment: